Resources for Current Students
- Academic Calendar — important dates and events for the academic year
- Subject Listings and Schedule — the MIT Bulletin, which includes an academic overview and brief course descriptions listed by department name and number
- Registration Information — information on pre-registration and registration
- Sloan Bidding Process — required for students who want to take Sloan courses
- Final Examination Schedule — exam schedule for all MIT classes
- Information for Graduating Students — a checklist for students graduating from MIT
- Graduate Policies and Procedures — information on policies and procedures for graduate students
- Academic Integrity Handbook — information on MIT’s policy on academic integrity
- The Mind and Hand Book — important MIT policies regarding student behavior and student life.
- Specifications for Thesis Preparation — information for graduating students on how to prepare their thesis for submission to the ORC and MIT
- International Students Office — information for international students
- MIT Libraries
- MIT WebSIS — WebSIS is a Web-based student information system for MIT students. You will use WebSIS throughout your MIT career to review and maintain your academic and financial student records.
- Parking and Transportation Office (E17-106) — information on parking as well as subsidized MBTA passes, free shuttles, etc.
- STELLAR — STELLAR is MIT’s Web-based learning management system developed for managing the authoring and delivery of MIT courses electronically. It’s primarily used by course instructors or teaching assistants (TAs) for presenting materials relevant to their courses (i.e., syllabus, calendar, lecture notes). STELLAR can be accessed by any student with an MIT certificate. The ORC has created its own STELLAR page, which can be found under “project sites.” In the ORC Wiki - FAQs section you will find useful information and answers to common questions. This is also where you will find the ORC Computer Guidelines. The ORC Documents section contains links to several of the program handouts and syllabi that can also be found in the wall pockets near the ORC reception desk.
Student Life Information